2016 Public Health Law Conference: Lead, Connect, Innovate: Strategies for Achieving Health Equity
September 15 - 17, 2016
Grand Hyatt Washington
Welcome to the online registration page for the 2016 Public Health Law Conference. Please choose a registration link below.
Three options to register for the 2016 Public Health Law Conference
Register for Conference with Pre-conference workshop(s) (9/15/16):
A flat fee of $50.00
will be added to your conference registration fee to attend pre-conference workshop(s) unless you are attending the Student Workshop. The Student Network for Public Health Law Career Development Workshop is free to students. (Space is limited and registration is required).
General Registration $395
Student Registration $155
- 9:00 - 11:30am: Hands-On Methods Training in Policy Surveillance: A Crash-Course in Legal Mapping Techniques and Tools
- 9:00 - 12:00pm: De-Identification of Health Data: Law and Practice
- 11:30 - 2:30pm: Student Network for Public Health Law Career Development Workshop
- 12:30 - 2:30pm: Best Practices in Public Health Law Teaching
Register for Conference without Workshops:
Register as Conference Exhibitor:
Exhibitor price includes the following:
Exhibitor Registration $650
- One full table measuring 2.5 feet x 6 feet, draped with linens
- Conference registration for ONE attendee
- 8 1/2" x 11" self-standing sign with company name listed
- Listing as Exhibitor in the conference materials
Special Discount offered:
Come with 4 or more of your colleagues and receive a $50 discount off your registration fee. Registrants must be from the same organization. Please enter the discount code: 4ORMORE16PHL during checkout.