Join our community of colleagues dedicated to shaping health care for the 21st century. Membership benefits include:
- Subscription and online access to the Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics. This nationally acclaimed peer reviewed journal provides deep insight into the topics, policy developments and court decisions that matter most.
- Subscription and online access to the American Journal of Law & Medicine. This is the premier law review in the United States devoted exclusively to the analysis of issues at the nexus of law and medicine.
- Registration discounts on ASLME-sponsored conferences and events. We use our multidisciplinary approach to design groundbreaking events that educate, inspire - and provide opportunities for continuing education credits.
You also get:
- 20% discount on over 5,700 Blackwell Publishing products
- Email updates on current issues, events and news from ASLME
- The chance to be part of ASLME's expert speakers bureau
- Discounts on journal back issues and conference syllabi
- Ability to post discounted job ads or complimentary announcements in the ASLME Insider
- Full access to this site, including blogs, course materials, and other resources
Join us at the forefront of the debate on topics such as pain under-treatment, managed care, genetics, end-of-life decision making, bioethics, and everything else your colleagues are talking about - or should be!
Keep in mind: memberships begin on a rolling monthly basis. So, for example, if you sign up in the middle of May your membership will start June 1. This will ensure that you have a full year of membership in the organization.